What to expect in the online purchase process from the Sterling Studio!
After orders are processed, they ship on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
After you have made your online purchase by:
- Adding the desired items to your cart then clicking “View Cart” to validate the items that you ordered is all there and correctly listed.
- Proceed to checkout to complete the name, billing, shipping, email addresses, and any comments you may want to add (optional).
- Next click “Proceed to checkout” then enter payment information to our secure online payment processor then click “Submit”.
After you confirm payment for your order, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email related to your payment approval.
- The next email that you receive from the Sterling Studio will show your order was received with an order number and details indicating that your order is being processed.
- Your order will remain in processing status until payment/address verification and merchandise quality check have been completed and shipped. (This process can take 24 – 48 hours and/or longer if a Postal Holiday or a Sunday is involved)
- At that point, you will receive an email indicating that your order will be marked “Complete” including your tracking number and estimated arrival time frame.
*Once your package has arrived:
- Check the outer packaging for any holes or damage that may have occurred during shipping. If there is any damage to the package or it has been opened, DO NOT OPEN IT !! Mark it “DAMAGED” and write “Return to Sender” and return it to the Post Office to send it back!!!